Registration for the 2019-2020 Season
Once you have logged in, please choose your REGISTRATION TYPE from the drop down list at the top of the screen.
• IF YOU REGISTERED ONLINE LAST YEAR: You already have an ITSports account – please use the same email address and password as last year and click the GO button.
• IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER who has never played for a girls hockey association, click on the SIGN UP link,
• IF YOUR CAN’T REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link, and follow the instructions.
Once logged into the Registration System
STEP 1 – CREATE REGISTRATION
1. At the top of the screen (just below the INSTRUCTIONS) use the drop down list to SELECT REGISTRATION TYPE.
2. Allow the page to reload, and then look for a new blue REGISTER button to appear beside eligible family members. Click the REGISTER button to register the family member.
3. Read and accept the WAIVER OF LIABILITY, and EMAIL CONSENT AND USAGE by changing the value near the bottom to YES – then click I ACCEPT.
STEP 3 – PARENT INFO
1. Select the parent who should be the primary parent for this registration.
2. Once selected confirm/update the contact information for this parent.
3. Once all information is confirmed, click the DONE button, or click ADD ANOTHER PARENT
STEP 4 – PLAYER INFO
1. The information on record for the player selected will appear. If you would like to select a different child, you can do so by selecting their name in the FAMILY MEMBER dropdown list at the top.
2. Enter/update all of the required information for the player. Click the CONTINUE button at the bottom to submit the player information.
STEP 5 – PROGRAM REGISTRATION
1. Review the information at the top of the page carefully. Once finished, select the appropriate FEE TYPE for the activity you are registering for by clicking on the dropdown list labelled CHOOSE AN OPTION. Once the appropriate fee is selected, click the CONTINUE button.
STEP 6 – PAYMENT
1. For some registrations, you may choose between ONLINE PAYMENT (Credit Card) or OFFLINE PAYMENT options.
2. Once you have selected ONLINE PAYMENT, review the amounts in your REGISTRATION CART. Enter the amount of the payment you would like to make before clicking on the PROCEED WITH ENTERING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION button.
3. On the IVRnet Safepay screen that appears, enter your credit card information, and click on the NEXT button. Confirm your address information – which must match the billing address for the credit card, and then click on the SUBMIT button.
Your payment confirmation will appear, and a copy of your invoice will be sent to the email address provided.